Thursday, February 22, 2007

twofer 2!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!92 steez y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
greg niiiiiice!
greg N-I-C-E
droppin the bass
so ah oui oui
rock for a fee
not for free
maybe I'll do it for charitee
now my employer
or my employee
is makin greg N-I-C-E
very M-A-DEE
don't ever ever think of jerkin mee
i work too hard for my royaltee
put lead in ya ass
and drink a cup of tee
peace to red alert and kid capri!
oooooo la la
ah oui oui
i say muhammad ali
you say cassius claaay
i say butter
you say parkaaay
its alright if ya wanna make a swaay
on my way uptown
took duece to the tre
i originate
they duplicate
i praise the lord
and keep the faith
its alright keep bitin at da bait
'92 uh!!
one year later
peace out premier take me out wit da fader
- verse one of "dwyck" by greg nice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo-ski the 1st drawing looks like Tanya.